Snowblower pics (lets see em)

/ Snowblower pics (lets see em) #12  
:thumbsup:After a 16" snow storm in upstate N.Y.
DevilDog

S&D BX.jpg

/ Snowblower pics (lets see em)
devildog, nice setup you got there. Cool looking dogs too. What kind are they. I like the one on the left, cool markings.

/ Snowblower pics (lets see em) #17  
jlsmith,
Thanks, pal on left is Samurai a Tosa Inu, very rare breed from the Mastiff Family. His breed is from Japan, great friend and loyal companion.
DevilDog

/ Snowblower pics (lets see em) #18  
jlsmith,
Sorry forgot the littl guy on right, Deacon Jones is his name, He's a Blue American Bull Terrier and weighs in at 95 lbs. Him and Samurai the Tosa are best friends although Samurai weighs 150 lbs the play time in the snow is a blast for these guys.
DevilDog

/ Snowblower pics (lets see em) #19  
........ How often do you need to use them, and what do you do with the wall of snow when it gets to high?......
Blown snow goes so far you never handle it again - no buildup at the sides like with plowing.

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    670.3 KB · Views: 431
  • Snow14.jpg
    Snow14.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 388
   / Snowblower pics (lets see em) #20  
Up here I usually just plow it into the ditch across the road ... any left overs on the driveway are packed down by the truck ... get the odd complaint when family visits in citymobiles but no probs for me and the wife =)

Meant to add:
How do you guys find the PTO blowers, they bog down like the self propelled ones when getting into a full chute ?