Snowblower quick hitch compatible with mmm and loader?

/ Snowblower quick hitch compatible with mmm and loader? #1  

dannyk

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota and John Deere tractors 20-40HP; skid steer loader
Back in '07 someone said that on their B3030 the frontblade/snowblower quick hitch could remain attached while using the mmm and loader. (Well, I might have slightly exaggerated the content of that post.)

With all the models and hardware changing so frequently, I'm wondering if that is true for any Kubota model (or any tractor brand, for that matter). What I'm really looking for is the tractor that requires the least effort for seasonal changeover from mmm to front snowblower. Loader would be nice too.

I wouldn't have even thought of asking this question years ago, but as you get older, you start looking for the easy way out! As Red Green said, you know you're getting old when your primary interest is comfort!

Thanks,
Danny

/ Snowblower quick hitch compatible with mmm and loader? #2  
I have had the Quick Attach on the front with the loader on. Have to swap out the hoses though. Don't know about the mmm though because the deck needs to anchor the front bracket to where the Quick Attach is mounted. Also, it will dig in the grass if you go down too steep a ditch side.:confused2:

/ Snowblower quick hitch compatible with mmm and loader? #3  
I have a BX2660 w/ QH and the FEL and QH interfere with each other (can't lower FEL low enough and will hit QH cylinder tower). Can use only one at a time. I'm getting old and decrepit, so I have to agree with Red Green. Hardest part of taking off QH is crawling under to pull the mid pto shaft. I use a small furniture dolly to set the QH on as I lift it off the frame and roll it away. Grill guard is an other sore spot. Has to come off for QH installation. Could have been attach easier than 4 Bolts. Overall ....... setup of FEL and QH is not that bad. Pull QH 15 minutes. Put on QH (in the cold) 30 minutes with grill guard removal. FEL on or off with dolly 10 minutes max. Yah ....... The guy in the videos does an on and off in 50 seconds. :2cents: