Snowblower Snowblower spray lubricate?

/ Snowblower spray lubricate? #11  
I called to get a price on snow plow wax...... $24.95 a gallon with 4 per case, or $19.95 per gallon in a 5 gallon pail.. both prices don't include shipping. Shipping to CT from the NY warehouse would be $10.00 - $12.00.... That sure would buy a lot of spray cans of PAM at $1.99!!!!!! Guess what I am going to continue to use??????? Pam..... I love you... just don't tell my wife.... she can be the jealous type /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifand Pam /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifwas the name of the girlfriend that she replaced!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Snowblower spray lubricate? #12  
I try to run my unit for a minute or 2 to get cold before heading for the snow. I don't have any sticking problems if I do that.

mikell

/ Snowblower spray lubricate? #13  
Thanks Mike...

Dave...

/ Snowblower spray lubricate? #14  
Hi...

Thanks for the pricing...

5 gallons snowplow wax w/ shipping = $112...

5 gallons Pam (6oz can at $2 ea.) = $208...

...wax is cheaper... but probably can't bake with it... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

...Garlic Pam can be used to keep folks away from your equipment ! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dave...

/ Snowblower spray lubricate?
Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. We're expecting some snow this weekend. If we do get any accumulation I'll try Pam (sans garlic) on one half of the blower and cheap floorwax on the other half and report back...

/ Snowblower spray lubricate?
Pam's a winner! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif - Didn't get a chance to purchase the floor wax, but tried Pam spray and it works GREAT - Snow didn't stick to anything. BTW-Costco has large cans of Pam spray. Thanks mucho for the tip!