Snowblower Snowblower

/ Snowblower
Hi Tim--We sell our new Allied/Farmking 60 inch for just a little more--so, from my vantage point the $1000 sounds a tad on the high side??
--Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment Co.
3_snowblower600farmkingback.jpg

/ Snowblower
Hey everyone... I've check into the "Farm King" unit that Sweet Farm Equipment sells. It seems to be a pretty good unit and the price seems good. They say they are sold out for now, so I'll be talking to them at a later date.

Has anybody else bought or used any of the "Farm King" Implements?

Tim

/ Snowblower #13  
Does anyone have a Kubota B2400 with a front mounted snow blower?

I'd like to know which PTO drives the unit?
Does it have a hydraulic lift or does it connect to the 3 pt via linkages?

I am thinking of a setup that has a blower on the front and a 6 ft blade on the 3 pt mount.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

/ Snowblower
I have an Allied 60 inch snowblower that is made by Farm King. I have had for 2 years and it does a good job. I have had no problems with it. I live in northwestern Pennsylvania about 5 miles south of Lake Erie, and we get a lot of snow. We got over 130 inches so far this year. I am cleaning a 350 feet driveway and a 40 X 40 parking area. I have a small Ford 1300 tractor that I use. The snowblower was a very good investment

/ Snowblower #15  
Rick, if youhave not seen the threads on homemade cabs using golf cart covers then check them out. Mine has been in use for 2 years now and shows no signs of cracking or wear and costs less than $100.
Do you need to fold the ROPS to get into the barn? If so then that does add some complexity, but by using only 1 bolt on the front supports you maybe able to fold the whole cab down enough.