snowblower

/ snowblower #2  
Why the heck is there a snow blower in Texas? Understandably cheap.

/ snowblower #4  
Probably moved to TX from a snow state

/ snowblower #5  
I thought that also. And kept it to see if it would blow sand as well.

/ snowblower #6  
Saw this on our local Craigs list. Seems cheap enough but maybe to many miles between where needed? John Deere 666 Snowblower

That blower is made by McKee for Deere. They invented the modern two-stage blower. You want to look at the lower three point to make sure they are not bent from backing into something that didn't move. You want to spin the auger to make certain it is straight. Under and behind the auger is a blade, inspect it for wear. The gearbox is likely okay, but make certain there is oil in it and that the seals haven't failed.

I believe the 320 is the same thing as the John Deere 666 snowblower.

22242660643_21d1c0bb64_c.jpg

22863823965_e63369e57c_c.jpg

463166d1459524883-snowblower-img-axd-jpeg

Attachments

• img.axd.jpeg
    img.axd.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,188
   / snowblower #7  
So, this is the snowblower from HELLL. :D When HELLL freezes over it's only to be used. :confused2: And yes, it was found in Texas. :eek:

Something is very strange about all of this.

I knew Texans always prepared, ... even for the Apocalypse!

Happy New Year into 2020 we go!

/ snowblower #8  
^What Eric says. :thumbsup:

My understanding is the gap between the fan blades and the fan's housing is also significant on how far (efficient?) it will through snow (in addition to the fan speed itself).

Edit: 2016 post. Probably sold by now. :rolleyes:

/ snowblower #9  
Why the heck is there a snow blower in Texas? Understandably cheap.

So, this is the snowblower from HELLL. :D When HELLL freezes over it's only to be used. :confused2: And yes, it was found in Texas. :eek:

Something is very strange about all of this.

I knew Texans always prepared, ... even for the Apocalypse!

Happy New Year into 2020 we go!

....well, it is model 666! :eek:

...yep, must be for when **** freezes over. This goes along with this Yankee's theory that Texas and **** are the same place. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :laughing: