Snowblowing as Art?

/ Snowblowing as Art? #1  

rbargeron

Elite Member
Tractor
L5450, L48, L3250, L345
My wife took this picture today - she has a good eye for composition.
More snowblowing shots here.

Attachments

• 372978-Snow11.jpg
    372978-Snow11.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 982
   / Snowblowing as Art? #2  
Well composed, have her try a few with B&W film, snow scenes are well suited for that type of photography. If she is using a digital camera, I don't know if those can be used for B&W pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Snowblowing as Art? #4  
Very cool. I guess thats why I have the driveway plowed for now. 350FT and machine to do it.

/ Snowblowing as Art? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well composed, have her try a few with B&W film, snow scenes are well suited for that type of photography. If she is using a digital camera, I don't know if those can be used for B&W pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Some digital camera have a setting for B&W. But it's best to shoot in color, in most cases, and convert to greyscale in the computer.

That way you have all your options open, including sepia and other types of duocolor effects.

/ Snowblowing as Art? #6  
Isn't that one of those <font color="orange"> ORANGE </font> locomotives spewing white steam out the chute??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif