snowplow mounted in bucket

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #11  
Scaper,

Wow, talk about a deal - I'd be happy to make out that good at an auction! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

I wish I were closer to you - I'd pay you $200 for ONE of the blades only and let you get all your money back./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Happy Plowing,
Dave Wells

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #12  
Scraper,
You got a heck of deal there!!
Once you get the plow attach to your bucket and do some snow plowing your going to like it even more.

Keep an eye open for equipment auctions also,for you can come up w/some great deals at low prices.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #13  
Scaper,

Sounds like you got quite a bargain. To quote a friend of mine "its a good deal as long as you have a use for it". I know I would. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Around here I could sell one for twice the price in heartbeat.

You said they were poly. I never see many of that type, sounds ideal for mounting to the bucket. I read the description on how its mounted. What about power angling using the curl and dump circuits?
Keep us posted.

BTW I see from your profile your in Delaware.
Now let me think. Who else is in Delaware that maybe can use the other one?/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #14  
Hummmmmmm?????? I wonder who else is from Delaware????
I just wonder if scraper wants to get rid of one of those plows. I only live about 30-40 miles away

Hay Scraper if your interested in getting rid of one of those let me know----e-mail me!!!
Gordon

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #15  
Hey Gordan, I would like to say I would sell one of these but I would have to be a fool to let a plow go even for twice as much. I would never be able to replace it for even that much, like I said I know I came out smelling like a rose. God smiles on those who do his work is all I can say. My grandmothers fav saying. I would be happy to ask if they have another plow for sale maybe a 7 foot. It seems to me he said something about a 7 foot yesterday maybe a 71/2. I'll call him or if he doesn't mind I'll send you his number, like I said I was happy as a pig it poop when he said $200.00 for both. As for mounting it in the bucket I am going to make a mount for inside the bucket but I'm also making a frame like Kadonte did for a bucket replacement system. I'm doing some things different then Kadonte did . Instead of making the four plates to replace the loader mounting plates, I'm going to use 6x6x3/8ths angle if I can find it. this way I don't have to put gussets in along the sides of the plate. I will have plenty of stiffness in the angle. Then I'm going to use the plows clevis hookup and weld this to the frame made of 2x3x1/4 box tubing. At the top center of the cross piece I'm welding 4x4x1/4 angle to support a top link. Then I'm backing that with a piece of flat plate 1/4" thick from the bottom of the loader frame to the top of the angle . On the plows A frame I'm going to replace the chain loop with two pieces of 4x4x1/4 angle. Four holes later I will have a stout top link, lower and upper bracket. This I will use to support the blade while raising and applying down pressure as needed. I like Kadonte's setup but have made a few changes. His bracket to support the frame of the A section to the top of his loader frame is one solid piece, he also welded his A frame to the bottom cross member of the new tractor loader frame. Nice job but I want some adjustment in this are of the loader frame section. I am also going to leave the solid 1 1/4" mounting tabs on my A frame so I can pin it to the clevis section for quicker attachment. I will be able to pull three pins and disconnect two hose fittings to drop the plow and keep the frame on the loader arms. This will help when I make up a set of forks for the same frame!! Always thinking ahead. So anyway this seems to be the best idea I can come up with. I did the drawings today for the fabrication work and as soon as I can figure this here scanner I just bought I will send an attachment with a thread post. Ok here we go to brass tacks, I do have one question for those out there with more experience then I have with truck plows and tractor hydraulics. How the heck do you set up a single action plow cylinder to a tractor system????? My loader cylinders are all double action as far as I know (curl-lift) so how do I set this thing up. I talked to the Meyer's service rep today and he said that the best thing would be to replace the single acting cly. with a double acting one on just one side of the plow. I question the strength of this setup but i don't have enough experience to know, Sooooooooooooo I need some input gentlemen ( and ladies) if you know what way to go. Do I put in a valve to conpensate for the return flow of the single acting cyl. or go with one cyl on the plow that is double acting? I know, boy I have said alot , but hey that's why we are here, to get information from those that know. Ok bye for now.
Scaper

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #16  
Hey , someone tell me how ya get those little thing a ma jigs at the bottom of your posts. I think they are neat as hell. A horse and tractor and a tractor with letters and a tractor with a trailer. I want one so tell me please. Scaper

/ snowplow mounted in bucket #17  
Mark (Scaper) -

First you need a doodle on a server somewhere. Most folks create their "artwork" on their local computer, using various drawing programs. Then you can upload it to the TBN server by attaching it to any message you post.

Once the image file is in place, go to the Basic Profile page after clicking Edit Profile. Look for a text box labelled "Signature" and enter the full address of your image between [image] tags (the closing tag requires a slash character '/' -- "/image" in the square brackets).

If you're not sure how to get the address, just open the image in your browser and copy the address that shows in the address field near the top of your window.

You're a New Holland kinda guy, right? If you want, you're welcome to this doodle I created a while back -
NH.gif
. If you want to reference it right where it is, use <font color=blue>http://www.acknowledge.com/tractor/NH.gif</font color=blue>.

Good luck. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif