So we all understand

/ So we all understand #11  
We have secured the big red button. No apparently inadvertant accidental pushes shall occur.

...we hope.

-Ibrahim

/ So we all understand #12  
We use to have a sign that said "Don't PRESS this".

We had to REMOVE it because people would press it.

We had to do a study over six months, then do a cost analysis, then a probability/feasability report. As the documentation was under preparation, you guessed it, that button got pushed, figures had to be re-worked.

Finally someone in modernization SAW what was going on, they decided to PAINT. The sign was removed, the report was submitted to management, went through the QA cycle, and after a few weeks the recommendation was to - vacate the facility because of power issues..... and cost... so they did...

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ So we all understand #13  
<font color="blue"> Apparently Inadvertently? Sounds like a product liability lawyer. </font>

Since I wasn't the one who removed it, but the moderators now know who did remove it, but that moderator doesn't recall removing it, and no moderator could find anything in it that would warrant its removal, and the moderator that did remove it is a fine upstanding person of impeccable character, I think it is apparent that it was inadvertent. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ So we all understand #14  
You sound overwhelmed.

I am from the government, I am here to help.

-Mike Z.

/ So we all understand #15  
MossRoad,
Thanks for getting my thread restored. Appreciate the help. Have been away for a couple of weeks and noticed the comments here - sorry it took so long to say thanks - really apprecaite the help from you and Ibrahim.

I know how those red buttons work - my wife has one on our computer, the car, and the garage door opener (yesterday, please don't ask), etc. - it's amazing what she can make things do that you know were not suppose to happen. But, she's my girl and that's alright.

Thanks again,
Eddie