Sod/Top Soil Weight

/ Sod/Top Soil Weight #21  
Jim,Glad to here youre having so much fun..My brother in law has had a rear scoop for his 70hp JD and when I 1st saw it I wasn't to sure about it but he has moved a lot of dirt around with it sence and after watching a couple of times I will deffenitly consider that if the wife makes me wait for a front end loader on what ever I buy..Glad to here youre getting good work from your TC18 I'm still trying to work my penny's around for the TC21D but if not I also like the TC18D and from the work youre getting out of your's it sounds like I wouldn't be at all dissapointed.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Sod/Top Soil Weight
Paul,

Remember, I'm no tractor expert, this is my first diesel and first 3 pt. and I've never used anything larger, but I can't believe how much work I get out of this 18.5 hp! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Keep in mind that the TC18, as far as I know right now doesn't come in a "D". Mine has conventional glow plugs where the "D's" have quick heat glow plugs, the "D's" also have full engine shielding where I have partial, Power steering where mine was optional (that I didn't get), Folding rops where the TC18 only comes with folding in the HST (which I have), a 35 amp alternator where I have a 20 (although my headlights look like they're lighting a landing strip at night!), 4.9 gpm hydraulic pump where I have 4.0 (these numbers don't include the power steering pump), deluxe seat cushion where I have standard, deluxe sliding seat track where I have a sliding seat track, full rubber floor mat where I have anti-skid material. Don't know if you can get the swivel seat on the TC21D but that would be a really nice option for working behind you..like using my rear blade and rear scoop!

Even with all of my "basic" options, I really like this tractor...Good Luck Paul! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Sod/Top Soil Weight #23  
2000-06-26

And supersteer is only available from the 23D up, IIRC. Try it you'll like it!

Jim

/ Sod/Top Soil Weight
Jim,

Never heard of a 23D, did you mean 25D? I can really see good uses for the Supersteer, but not for me, I think it could be really worth the money for those that do! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!