Soft cab enclosure for winter.

/ Soft cab enclosure for winter. #11  
Key quote from your thread build:

"Not much of anything on it is anywhere near close to square, level, round or plumb. Like most tractors, the Kubota is a combination of different angled parts joined with French curves."

Now that you have a factory cab with AC, what is your opinion on doing a DIY cab versus the factory cab?

/ Soft cab enclosure for winter. #12  
You might give Original Tractor Cabs a call. They don't seem to list your particular model but I think they sometimes have things available that aren't listed on the web site.

Hard Top Cabs

/ Soft cab enclosure for winter. #13  
Key quote from your thread build:

"Not much of anything on it is anywhere near close to square, level, round or plumb. Like most tractors, the Kubota is a combination of different angled parts joined with French curves."

Now that you have a factory cab with AC, what is your opinion on doing a DIY cab versus the factory cab?

I wouldn't hesitate to build a cab if A/C wasn't desired. I did some checking on adding A/C to the DIY cab. It wouldn't have been impossible - but darn near. Plus, I wanted to mow more than 6' wide and the L3200 didn't have the spare horses for a larger deck and A/C. My rough guess was +5HP for the A/C and +5HP for a wider RFM above the 32HP the L3200 had = 42HP. The L4240 fit that requirement.

There's no substitute for A/C for me, and the factory cab is way quieter. Obviously it is more comfortable with being able to pick the temperature inside the cab in any weather. It also eliminates coughing up "lung fung" the morning after stirring up dust and pollen. Depending upon the weather, there are often various bugs that seem to like heading for ears and eyes - particularly at night. For a few weeks each year there are deer flies that are a real nuisance.

The DIY cab's main purpose was to keep me warm and dry in the Winter. It did that very well. It was also a little more comfortable than open station tractors I've had (that didn't have canopies). Had 3 of them before the L3200 used in the project. With the doors removed and a small "bus driver" fan it was livable in the heat. Exposure to pollen and dust wasn't different from being on an open station.

Given a choice, I'd get a factory cab. Building the cab was a fun and sometimes challenging project. It was a lot of work compared with most of what I do. I love tinkering and making stuff.

/ Soft cab enclosure for winter. #15  
Does anyone know the name of an aftermarket soft cab brand for kioti? I see kubota has one.
Or has anyone made thier own?
I'm not aware of a specific aftermarket soft cab brand for Kioti tractors, but there might be options available in the market. You can try searching online or contacting Kioti dealerships or tractor accessory retailers for recommendations. Additionally, some tractor owners choose to customize or make their own soft cabs if they have the necessary skills and materials. It might be worth exploring both options to find the best solution for your specific Kioti tractor model.