Sold the old Dodge truck

/ Sold the old Dodge truck #11  
<font color="blue"> It's a pretty place </font>

Thanks Bird. My great grandparents aquired this land in the late 1800's and my grandparents moved into this house in 1934. My mom grew up in this house and my Grandpa lived here until he had to be put in a nursing home at age 91. This house set vacant for 3 years while I was in college. I got married in 2002 and moved in. My Grandpa passed away on April 24 of this year at age 97. My mom told us that he was very proud to have us living in "his" house. This has always been a special place, but it has become even more so since his death a few weeks ago. We are the fourth generation on this land and hopefully the tradition will continue. I have three siblings, but lucky for me they don't want anything to do with this place or country living /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Lawrence

/ Sold the old Dodge truck #12  
Boondox, if I had only known I would have been glad to swap you a slightly used wife for the Dodge. Wives are much easier to find than nice trucks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Sold the old Dodge truck #13  
You can have more than one truck without much hassle, but more than one wife will give you more trouble than a yard full of old trucks. It is easy to sell an old truck, but very difficult and expensive to get rid of a old wife. You can ignore a old truck, but it is very difficult to ignore the old wife. Old trucks get more desirable with age.... old wives are just that.... old wives. More pearly words of wifely wisdom from the Junkman... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sold the old Dodge truck #14  
How about upgrading 10 years & going with a chevy ? I picked up this '67 beater this spring after the previous owner spent the last 7 years working on it & got frustrated trying to work on it.........

Attachments

• 649224-67 El LF.jpg
    649224-67 El LF.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 117