Buying Advice Some comparisons.....

/ Some comparisons..... #11  
I think the Bobcat is the better tractor of the three you listed because of weight and hydraulic flow, among other things. Price sounds about right.

Rumour has it that Kioti is about to start the free loader program once again. You might want to hold off a few weeks and see. It could save you a little bit more.

Free Loader Program started March 1......

BTI

/ Some comparisons.....
Thanks for the replys, very helpful. The free loader would be just the ticket but I don't have a Kioti dealer within many miles, I don't think there's even one in Missouri. Do you think that Bobcat will follow suit witht he free loader.....?

/ Some comparisons..... #13  
Just for giggles I checked using a zip code in the middle of the state and found 2 within 100 miles

/ Some comparisons..... #14  
Do you think that Bobcat will follow suit witht he free loader.....?
I don't know for sure.
But I thought I read on here recently that Bobcat is currently running a free loader program.

/ Some comparisons.....
Per Kioti site, no dealer within 100 miles of my zip. I checked 3 other zips 100 miles from me and no dealer within 100 miles of them. MO is 250 miles wide, I'm on the west, I think Kioti is on the east side or up in IA. Too far for my comfort.....
I've talked to the Bobcat dealer this month and he did not mention free loader deals......
But, he's got a new '08 CT122 that I'm considering.