Some NOS PowerArc 160's

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #121  
"http://www.lincolnelectric.com/assets/global/Products/Consumable_StickElectrodes-MildandLowAlloySteels-Fleetweld-Fleetweld5P[plus]/c2410.pdf"
sorry url will not link right
page 36

Browse Products: ARC Welding Electrodes - Forney Industries
look at the amp ratings

maybe it depends on the rod type 60x vs 70x seems like you need a bigger rod for the 60x stuff?

LittleBill Start here with the Miller weld calculator to get ranges for setting the amperage for the rods of your choice. There is also an android app with this calculator if you are using it in the field. Note they always say use the lower amperage range given for thinner metal and use the higher setting for thick metal. But these settings will get you close. and you can go up or down depending on how the puddle looks and the end results. The point of my previous post was that yes some 1/8 inch rods do indeed need amperage settings north of 125 amps. You do not need to go to 5/32 rods to possibly use a 1/8 inch E7014 on thicker metal with a setting of 140 amps or more.

Stick Welding Calculator - MillerWelds

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #122  
Mark, I sent you a PM to find out if you have any left and if you think it'll do what I want.

I know you're dealing with some personal stuff, so no hurry. Just wanted to let you know to check your PM.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's
Mark, I sent you a PM to find out if you have any left and if you think it'll do what I want.

I know you're dealing with some personal stuff, so no hurry. Just wanted to let you know to check your PM.

Yes. We have a few left. Will return your pm.
Edit: Receiving error code when sending PM's. Will try again later.