Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend
It was a side job. Bout 4 miles south of grandville

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #12  
Did you have any visitors or company? I like seeing what runs out of the tall stuff when I'm cutting it down. Last night I saw a two foot cotton mouth. Lately I've been seeing quite a few cotton tails and field mice. Last year I had coyotes follow me around after dark. I'm guessing they where catching what I scared off. A lot of times I'll have a hawk either circle me or sitting on a tree watching me. I've seen them come in and catch mice and snakes a few times!!!!!

Eddie

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #13  
Did you have any visitors or company? I like seeing what runs out of the tall stuff when I'm cutting it down. Last night I saw a two foot cotton mouth. Lately I've been seeing quite a few cotton tails and field mice. Last year I had coyotes follow me around after dark. I'm guessing they where catching what I scared off. A lot of times I'll have a hawk either circle me or sitting on a tree watching me. I've seen them come in and catch mice and snakes a few times!!!!!

Eddie

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #14  
i have almost run over baby deer several times and see rats all the time. I have seen the vultures curcle!

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend
only critter i seen was a rabbit. and a few frogs around the pond

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #16  
This is what I was cutting this weekend. Rabbits running out everywhere.

2013-06-25 12.38.57.jpg

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #18  
I was cutting a 13 acre field about 20 years ago that looked like that. When I had the rodents stirred up pretty well I was hoping to see a hawk or two. I was really surprised to see a golden eagle show up and even more surprised to see another join the first a short while later. They aren't common at all in south Mississippi but a nesting pair had been documented about a mile from there just before I saw them. They will definitely get your heart racing when they swoop down close to you.

/ Some pictures of Bushhogging this weekend #19  
image-201518855.jpg

image-3896965933.jpg

image-1812285948.jpg
Did this 2 weeks ago