Someone stole my dog today!

/ Someone stole my dog today! #11  
I also use the ole rattlin BB gun trick to make my animals behave. I had chickins a few years ago and they liked to come into the yard and go to the garden and peck a hole in every red tomato they could find. Got out the BB gun and after a couple of days all I had to do was open the door, shake the gun, and off they went for the back of the barn. I have been shot also and think it stings about like getting zapped by the electric fence.

/ Someone stole my dog today! #12  
Well apparently some of these folks know the area YOU live in and that Aliens are probably the reason of the recent abduction & have you scanned the little creature with a magnet to see if anything has been implanted in her! Yes Daisy Red Rider with a few good turns will help train almost any of those "Dumb Ainimals!" I have a paint horse that cribs and all it takes is a turn of that RED RIDER and she's off to something else! Tell me they are DUMB! roho

/ Someone stole my dog today!
That's right, you do know the area where I live. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif This neighborhood is probably 80% aliens...of the illegal persuasion. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Someone stole my dog today! #14  
bgott, 80 %, where have U been lately! It's where they filmed Men in Black 1 & 2! Senor! hehehehe Well I've stomped around there a bite, looking for aliens myself! Just kiddin! Lot's of ole X falcons & mustangs out here in boonies, but most will not admit it!

/ Someone stole my dog today! #15  
Soundguy
I wish someone WOULD steal my dog, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif he's a left over from when our daughter moved out, only the dog stayed behind.
That was 5 yrs. ago.
Ernie

/ Someone stole my dog today! #16  
Well,evidently you don't know what you should,,,,,he was abducted by aliens,,,,he is not the same ole buddy you once knew,,,,springer spanials is what they are now currently experimenting on.[for who knows what purpose],,last year,,it was rabbit beagles,,,year before that,,,mixed racial couples,,,be very carefull,,,,,very carefull,,,,,the thing

/ Someone stole my dog today! #17  
I see we have a few ART BELL listeners here, they are from coast to coast heh?