Sometimes your the bug, sometimes the windshield

/ Sometimes your the bug, sometimes the windshield #31  
County judge negotiated a deal with the local landfill company where each household gets a card with five free dumps at the landfill.
This helps with the people who clean up a place. I can also take one large bag a week there without paying. I only do this when I straighten up a mess, because we have trash pickup. The lady that hauls our trash gets charged by the poundage so I never throw heavy junk in her bags.
Hey but scum being scum still dump illegally.

/ Sometimes your the bug, sometimes the windshield #32  
Yes. I don't care for the song, but the quote seemed to fit.
The only part I like is when all the draftees with criminal records move to the other end of the bench when he tells them he was "in" for "littering". Then they all come back when he adds, "And creating a public disturbance" (or something similar). I thought that was funny.

/ Sometimes your the bug, sometimes the windshield #33  
I liked the part where Judge entered the room with his seeing eye dog.
And he wasn't going to look at the 8x10 color glossy photographs with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence against us

It was funny when it was released. Listening to it was a Thanksgiving tradition for some time. You had to be there in the proper state of mind if you know what I mean.

/ Sometimes your the bug, sometimes the windshield #34  
I liked the part where Judge entered the room with his seeing eye dog.
And he wasn't going to look at the 8x10 color glossy photographs with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence against us

It was funny when it was released. Listening to it was a Thanksgiving tradition for some time. You had to be there in the proper state of mind if you know what I mean.
There were a lot of good lines in that song. As you stated though, it was a tradition for too long. Stations here still play it religiously on Thanksgiving Day, and when I can recite an entire song from memory it's been played way tòo much. Especially a song as long as this one.