Son of a......

/ Son of a...... #21  
" and a bear pops out to great me"

What the what. I hope you had tour rifle in its holster on your saddle..

/ Son of a......
" and a bear pops out to great me"

What the what. I hope you had tour rifle in its holster on your saddle..

Ha! It was in my gun cabinet at home lol. All I did was freeze. He looked at me but didn't stop, just kept going.

Well I got the tires mounted and chained up. Had to add a few links to them cause there's twice the tread. Should be good for many years now. The fronts have some weather checking so I'll be buying those shortly but at least those will be easier to manage without my buddy and his loader.

/ Son of a......
8N Ren at least your tractor has a common tire size, although they are quite costly

Actually the one I got today was under $240 plus $110 for fluid which was cheaper than the one I got in November. My truck tires were almost that

/ Son of a...... #24  
And I thought flats only happened in the deepest mudhole in the county. Sorry you had to pay to prove me wrong.

/ Son of a...... #25  
Actually the one I got today was under $240 plus $110 for fluid which was cheaper than the one I got in November. My truck tires were almost that
I keep forgetting how much tractor tires cost! Geeze geeze. Glad you got it fixed. It's expensive to pay people to plow your driveway now days

/ Son of a......
I keep forgetting how much tractor tires cost! Geeze geeze. Glad you got it fixed. It's expensive to pay people to plow your driveway now days

That's exactly what my FIL said to me. It'll pay for itself within 2 years between snow clearing, rock moving, log skidding etc