Son of a......

/ Son of a...... #11  
Isn't that how it goes..almost done or further point from repairs etc. break down.

have you consider tractor dealer shop for second hand tire to get you by.

/ Son of a...... #12  
I got it parked with the split sitting at 12 o'clock. Checked it again this morning and it's not losing anything.
DJ...As for the slope, no, my place is in the bush surrounded by the prairies, she's flat as a pancake.
Murph... Ain't that the truth.
BB...yup lol.
Well at least I can look forward to changing a tire out in the open in -40ーC BWAH HAHA

Those drifts are great are'nt they . I was lazy a few days ago and thought the drift did'nt look that bad so instead of the performance of getting a tractor started i thought i could push through ...Thats where my truck spent the night ....And i push snow for a living HaHaha

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 181
   / Son of a......
A fellow Manitoban! Where abouts are you at? I'm in Tache.
Ya they are bad in spots.Went to see my buddy up the road last night, he's a klick and a half away. Took me 10 mins to get there lol.

/ Son of a...... #14  
A fellow Manitoban! Where abouts are you at? I'm in Tache.
Ya they are bad in spots.Went to see my buddy up the road last night, he's a klick and a half away. Took me 10 mins to get there lol.

A couple of miles from beausejour !

/ Son of a...... #16  
SON OF A LUTEFISK....... It has been cold here in northern WI....

I have pushed snow an average of once a week here.... Not much at a time maybe..
But very steady at it... Township is getting worse and worse at it... Widest part of the
road is where I keep my mail box cleaned out.... The letter carrier has an area in front of the box
that looks the size of a parallel parking spot.....

Endure.... Keep safe....

/ Son of a......
I wonder how much he likes calcium baths. I've had a few, they aren't fun especially in the summer.

He doesn't! The one I had in the fall was enough.

New rubber is being loaded as I type this. I'll be up and running after dinner tonight.

/ Son of a...... #20  
8N Ren at least your tractor has a common tire size, although they are quite costly