Soooo This is how its done

/ Soooo This is how its done #2  
Yep, that's how to break it.

/ Soooo This is how its done #3  
That hurt to watch

/ Soooo This is how its done #4  
He almost went for a ride. If that thing had popped out while the front of the tractor was on top of it he'd have destroyed the tractor at best.

Buy a ******* chainsaw.

/ Soooo This is how its done #5  
Not with MY tractor.

/ Soooo This is how its done #6  
For some strange reason noobs to tractors tend to think that because there is a bucket on the front they are operating a bulldozer...see it all the time...!

/ Soooo This is how its done #7  
Good way to kill yourself without even thinking!

/ Soooo This is how its done #8  
Nope :eek: wouldn't been good if roots pop up into engine area or pine twisted while pushing with frontend of tractor that high off the ground.

/ Soooo This is how its done #9  
Every dealer needs to show this video to new tractor owners on what a front end loader is not designed to do.

Back in 2009 I added a STOLL FEL to my little 1720 New Holland. The salesman who delivered the tractor told me it was not a bulldozer. I pointed to the D4D dozer and 941B loader sitting in the field. I told him I had a dozer. He sorta grinned.

Pop told me years ago a FEL is made to lift. We use them to dig and push now and wonder why they break. A little pushing is OK. Pushing down trees where the tractor has to mount the tree like a bull riding a heifer...no.