Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault #1  

jvncnt

Okay folks, after many months of indecision (my wife can attest to that) I finally ordered a 2305 from a local dealer. The reason that I am sorry is that now that I have ordered one, all of yours should begin falling apart... and many problems with this specific model will be discovered. I seem to have that effect on all machinery and computers! I just wanted to warn of you all in advance since I have been told it will take 18 days to arrive.

In all seriousness, I ordered a 2305 with 200CX and the MMM. I am planning on picking up a box blade from the nearby TSC. Feel like I got a good deal, and as all of you recommended, we really like the dealer.

Should have fun over the next many months turning our 4.5 acres of farmland into a lawn with landscaping.

I am sure that I will be using this site as a resource and want to thank all of you for all of the assitance in picking out my very first tractor! By the way, I will be sure to post pictures when it arrives.

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault #2  
Those eighteen days are going to seem like 180! Congrats on your decision! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault #3  
Make sure to get two of those special $6000 JD hats from the driver who delivers your new rig. Each hat represents about $6K you just spent. I have 2 of the $8000 hats they sell.

Before the tractor arrives, go look up every 2305 post over the last 12 months if you have not done that already. And by the way, if you really can jink the 2305 drivers, thanks for not buying a 790.....

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault
Yeah, I really can't wait to get it. Hopefully 18 days will be about right, as I would like to get in some work on our land in mid-May.

As to the hats, they will definitely be two of the most expensive I have ever had. However, I am happy that I went with JD after waivering between green and orange for a while, as the orange hats just didn't fit me as well!

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault #6  
Hey.. If you ever get tired of playing on your land, you are more than welcome to come over to my place and play. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault
At this point, from what I can see, I don't ever think I will be done playing on my land, but I do appreciate the offer! Funny enough, I live in Dublin right now in an apartment waiting for the new home to be completed.

I ended up buying at a dealer in Powell called Voss Brothers. Smaller shop. They gave me the best price by several hundred $ and seemed nice. I had priced the tractor from two other nearby dealers, one of them being a HUGE place, but I just liked Voss Bros. better.

/ Sorry Everyone with a 2305 - It is my fault #9  
Congratulations. As others have said, it will be a long 18 days. Make sure you get some rear work lights. You will be having so much fun you will not want to get off.