Source for remote valve cables?

/ Source for remote valve cables? #1  

firel7

Tractor
kubota B7500
I am in the middle of adding top and tilt to my kubota B7500 and I am looking at purchasing a used valve that came from a kubota tractor with a cab. The valve is a 9210-b3 Husco valve and it has the controller with it. The cables are not there and I am wondering where a good source for them may be. I have called my local dealer and they felt like they might be able to get them but weren't to sure. I would hate to purchase this valve and not be able to find a source for the cables so I am trying to do my homework before purchasing the valve. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

/ Source for remote valve cables? #2  
You should be able to look in the parts manual for the tractor the joystick came from and get the part numbers for the control cables that go from the joystick to the valve. Contacting Husco will get you nowhere (others have tried) as these are propriatery valves made for Kubota. I believe that the parts manuals can be downloaded for free from TractorSmart.com.

/ Source for remote valve cables?
Thanks madref, problem is I do not know the tractor model that the valve came off of. Also the cables will need to be sized for my application on the 7500.

Sorry I should have been a bit more clear about it. I guess I will kinda need some custom cables, but need to know od a good source for them.

/ Source for remote valve cables? #4  
Kubota has only a limited number of models that have cabs. On the L series they are the L3430, L4330, L4630 and L5030. Several M series have cabs also. Just get a parts manual for say a L3430 and see what the cables look like.

Once you have determined that then you have locate a source for the cables and connectors. Then you can custom fab cables to meet your application. A lot of hassle in my opinion.

Unless you can get this valve and joystick and fab your brackets and cables all for under $250, then it would be more cost effective to get your joystick and integrated valve from CCM .