Source for tires?

/ Source for tires? #1  

HarleyMonster

Tractor
Kubota L47 & L3200
Does anyone have a good Internet source for tractor tires? I need two 12.4-16 Farm Service Lug tires for an older Kubota B8200.

/ Source for tires? #2  
I got some seconds on Ebay that were really cheap in comparison to the local area, maybe give it a try!

/ Source for tires? #3  
I picked my tires up at Les Schwab if you have one of those around your area. I did the online search and found that the shipping cost brought the cost up a good bit. That's my 2 cents worth. :cool:

/ Source for tires? #5  
I second Nebraska Tire. I like their "Buffed Tires". Shipping is a serious expense though. When I bouht I had ordered enough for two pallets and that helped. bjr

/ Source for tires?
Thanks guys...

I have an older B8200 that I am putting up for sale, the rear tires are original and quite dry rotted. I replaced the fronts a couple years ago at a local commercial tire company. I was surprised when I did several Internet searches and got no leads.

I am still open to suggestions on how to best purchase the 12.4-16 Rear Ag tires.

/ Source for tires?
Yup Tom...that is exactly what I need; thanks, I will check them out compared to the local commercial tire dealer. The 12.4-16 with the D tread is perfect.