South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #81  
We may get 20" of snow. They are saying we could get 1-2" a hour.

/ South West Virginia Snow #82  
good luck on that the weather said sunday we could get 12 inchess or more monday they said 8 to 10 inches now were down to maby 4 inches tonight and wensday, raining here now.

/ South West Virginia Snow #83  
We've got 3 inches on the ground near Staunton and it is coming down hard. We may get to the 14 inches they suggest for the area.

I'll finally get to test my new tractor in the snow. Look forward to it.

/ South West Virginia Snow
Snowing hard here as well have one and one half inches on ground.Started about 9:00PM. Lost satellite about 9:30 so no moreNCIS LA. Tomorrow may be cleaning a lot more than was called for

/ South West Virginia Snow #85  
Just started snowing/ raining here (near Winchester) with in the hour.

/ South West Virginia Snow #86  
The weather predictions are all over the place and seem to change daily.

/ South West Virginia Snow
Still snowing this morning so far about 3.5 inches on the ground. Wind is starting to pickup and trees are fully loaded with heavy wet snow. Red birds are having breakfast. Another fine snowy day in SW Virginia

/ South West Virginia Snow #88  
Got about 12 inches and it's falling steadily. Birds having a blast on the feeders. Dogs went out for their morning relief, but came back very quickly... Even my tropical husky. Finishes breakfast and will head out shortly to test out the new CUT on this snow. I'll try taking two passes along the drive first and just see how it goes. With a mile drive, that'll take me quite a while. Hopefully I'll have the traction I need... Although I see a set of tractor chains in the future.

/ South West Virginia Snow #89  
well we have got maby 2 inches of snow the wind is relocating it so fast it's really hard to tell how much, still snowing and very windy going to be one of them hold on to your hat days.

/ South West Virginia Snow #90  
9" so far here. It is still coming down.