Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE

/ Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE #1  

PistolPete

Tractor
John Deere X590
Ck4010SE. I’ve been intending to add a work light to my ROPS, since the headlights are entirely useless when the loader is attached.

There are 2 electrical connectors behind the operators seat that are free, and I’m hoping someone can help me identify what circuits they are on and what (if any) fusing is in place for them.

The first is shown in the attached. Two-pin, black and red-black stripe wires, just behind the body work on the left side. I couldn’t figure out how to energize the wires, but I was having some trouble testing on my own.

the second is a pair of bullet connectors (one male one female) on the opposite side, again behind the seat. These seems to be energized by normal switched batter (On or ACC). No idea what circuit they share of what fuse protection.

Any ideas on either of these? I don’t have a wiring diagram to help trouble shoot, unfortunately.

Attachments

• 9AD757DB-4D06-451D-832B-4376E34B0AD3.jpeg
    9AD757DB-4D06-451D-832B-4376E34B0AD3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 83
  • 8779B3F1-010F-4752-91E2-4CDF81EB09FA.jpeg
    8779B3F1-010F-4752-91E2-4CDF81EB09FA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
   / Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE #2  
Those probably are for a beacon light option. I have two on my cab also. There is a kit that can be purchased from the dealer or Ebay I think.
I sure would like to know what the part number is for the mating half of that connector is because I don't need the rest of the wiring. You may want the kit though, since it will have the wires to get to the top of the ROPS. I want to use them for side lights rather than beacon lights. So I only need lights, mating connectors, and the switch.

Dave

/ Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE #3  
This conversation has some information.

/ Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE
Thanks Dave. That connector, as best I can tell, is for another blinker like a beacon. My multimeter doesn’t read flashing well, but I think it pulses with the hazard light. Not really helpful for my case unfortunately.
The bullet terminals on the other fender are probably my best bet, but I still can’t figure out how that circuit is fused. Maybe I’ll just try pulling fuses til it goes dark.
There seem to be lots of unused fuse and relay slots in the fuse box. I wonder how difficult it would be to just add a new switched circuit in there…

BTW that connector is marked “KET 4H”. Not much good info (in English) on the web for KET connectors, so it maybe tough to find a mating plug. Perhaps you could contact someone who sells the kit - the mating pigtail looks like it does have a kioti part number.

/ Spare electrical connector identification, CK4010SE #6  
The bullet connectors are on the same fuse as the dash lights. I thought they were supposed to be plugged together until the dash lights didnt work. It took a couple of fuses to remember I plugged them together. I did the same thing your thinking of and used them for a LED light bar on my ROPs.