Spec exaggerations: List yours

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #32  
I will say the EZTrak 445 I have, I do have an issue with the 9mph ground speed the claim, I don't think its that fast, maybe downhill with a tail wind. My wife and dog can easily out run it.

Are you trying to mow down your wife and dog? :laughing:

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #33  
Are you trying to mow down your wife and dog? :laughing:

LOL I do chase the dog with it, not that I want to but he likes to run in front of it. No clue as to why.

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #34  
LOL I do chase the dog with it, not that I want to but he likes to run in front of it. No clue as to why.

Because he doesn't want to get run over??

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #35  
Here's a misleading specification published and actively promoted by several manufacturers.

"Combined hydraulic flow xx GPM". The sum of the main hydraulic pump's nominal GPM rating and the power steering pump's nominal flow rating. The two systems operate fully in parallel, at no time is the flow from both pumps combined and available for any single function, yet there is a published spec. Totally useless information.
"Totally separately" would avoid a possible erroneous comparison to a parallel electrical circuit.

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #37  
My wife's specifications stated 36 24 36..........but for some reason those specifications did not stick. She would reply that my specifications she signed up for was 6ft 2 , 200 lbs and smart, and some how those last two specifications did not stick either!!

/ Spec exaggerations: List yours #38  
Almost 6 years later one of TBN's official nit pickers is out of hibernation.

Feel better now, Larry?
Didnt see it til somebody re lit the thread.