specs for 6100

/ specs for 6100 #1  

scoobyd

I am new here, and will hopefully be buying a tractor soon. I would like to know if anyone could tell me some info on the Kubota B6100 4wd. I don't know much about tractors yet, just that I could use one for mowing, tilling, plowing snow, small loader chores, etc. If the unit is a hsd(which I'm not sure of) does that mean the pto is live? There is one in the paper for $5500.00 with a loader. (I don't know condition yet) Also, there is a New Holland 3415 2wd for $3800.00 (no loader). Any info on that would be greatly appreciated also.

Thanks in advance, Dave

/ specs for 6100 #3  
Re: specs for 6100 ( Bird )

I just got back from viewing the information that you just forward to Dave.
If you should know of more sites like that I would be most interested.....thanks and enjoy your day.

/ specs for 6100

Thank you Bird. That is a very helpful site. I have been searching for a site like that for 3 months now, and all I had to do was ask the All Mighty Tractor Gods of the forum, and presto, all sorts of answers in one place.

Thanks again, Dave

/ specs for 6100 #5  

If ya'll are like me, you can find everything in the world on the Internet; except whatever I'm looking for at the moment./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif And I frequently have the same problem when I go to town shopping.

Bird