speed control pedal

/ speed control pedal #1  

Denteen

Tractor
Kubota / Massey Ferguson
i just got a B1700 kubota , i'm having trouble with the speed control pedal . When it is not in gear the petal works fine , but when you put it in gear the petals stay down and don't come back up . The other problem is that it pops out of gear when your working it . Can someone help me with these problems

/ speed control pedal #2  
if your running WOT then the pedal is maxed out and will not function.

/ speed control pedal #3  
Is yours a HST trans? Is it the range selector that's popping out of gear?

/ speed control pedal
Yes it is .

/ speed control pedal #5  
Is the tractor moving like normal with the HST pedal and its just staying in the down position? If so I would first check that the linkages/pivot are free and lubricated, then make sure the springs/dampener for the pedal are intact and working. Hows the fluid level condition in the trans?

As for the range selector make sure the linkages arent bent/damaged and that nothing is worn enough to prevent the linkage on the trans from traveling enough to hit the detent. If it's ok on the outside then most likely you'll have to go onto the trans to fix the detent/fork. Does it pop out in both ranges?

/ speed control pedal
When it is not in gear it works like it is supposed to , but when I put it in gear the petal stays down . It doesn't matter if I am in high or low , forward or reverse . The range selector looks like it is not going in all the way , and it does pop out in either low or high . Is there some way to adjust it ? Thanks TMGT

/ speed control pedal #7  
I don't believe there is any adjustment for the range selector. Does the machine move ok with the hydro pedal? any noise? How's the fluid level/ condition?

/ speed control pedal
IT has fluid - new . When I put it high or low range , I have to hold it in gear . it also pops out of 4 wheel drive . my son just got this tractor in a trade . I'm trying to get it to work right . I had to fix the bucket , needed some welding and straightening . Now I need to fix this problem . He call the Kubota dealer they want $ 1,500 just to look at it then if they have to open it up , another $1,500 . that's not even for parts yet . If anyone can help I would be very appreciative . Thanks in advance.