Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but...

/ Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but... #1  

bnixon

Gold Member
Tractor
TC33D / 7308 ldr 60" HD bucket
I am also looking at the TC35 (12X12) with 16LA/72" HD bucket/Folding ROP/ Deluxe Hitch. I REALLY prefer the Class III Boomer for the fit and layout!

I am thinking I can get into this for about the same money as the TC33D with 7308/60" HD.

What are the costs on the TC35 with above options?

Have you worked deals where you included a service manual before?

Thanks for the amazing support you have given me and all of the TBNers with your insight!!

/ Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but... #2  
Brandon,

Here is a website that has some of the dealer costs broken down for the NH tractors.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dot.state.mn.us/equipment/contracts/tr_cpt_utl/>http://www.dot.state.mn.us/equipment/contracts/tr_cpt_utl/</A>

Go to the NH section and pick out the tractor model you are looking for. Here is an example of how you can get the dealer cost from the Factory Code number.

TC45D4
310 (Supersteer, loader ready)
Suggested List Price (Less Tires): $23,522.00
Factory Code: 01811M200
Dealer cost is: $18112.00

It seems that the TC35 (12x12) was about $500 less than a TC33D. This was including R4's the 16LA loader w/HD 72" bucket. This is what led me to purchase the TC35. BTW, the options are also listed in the above webpage. I ended up paying $17,100 for my TC35 with 16LA/HD 72" bucket/grill guard/BH SBX720 box blade at the end of last year.

Hope that helps!

/ Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but...
TxSam,

Do you remember what the rebates where when you bought yours?

/ Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but... #4  
Brandon,

As far as I remember, there were no rebates when I bought mine. But now that you mention it, there may have been some rebate, although I know when the last round of rebates came out I was thinking I wished I had waited a few more months. They did have some low interest financing available which I took advantage of. I think if you go by the dealer pricing and then factor in the rebates it will give youa pretty good idea of what you can expect to pay. I come up with $16426.00 for a TC35 equipped as you mentioned. What are the current rebates available?

/ Spencer200 Sorry to bother you again but...
Currently they are giving $950 on Class III Boomers.