Spencer's New Toothbar

/ Spencer's New Toothbar #11  
Re: Spencer\'s New Toothbar

DON'T WANT TO BE AN I TOLD U SO BUT <font color="red"> WE TOLD U SO</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif the toothbar adds great value to the use of the fel in certain sit.

/ Spencer's New Toothbar #12  

I used my FEL with toothbar this past weekend to "mow" some 7'-8' high weeds / briars behind my neighbor's property. Was going to bush hog it but was so thick I was afraid of what might be hiding in there. Now I have everthing piled up and can see the rocks, ropes, wire fencing and other junk that would have not been kind to my bush hog. Once these perils are removed, I can safely cut the remaining stuff. And, BTW, it was fun!

/ Spencer's New Toothbar #13  

I used my FEL to "mow" a couple areas for two years. I just last month broke down and bought a rotary cutter as I just didn't have the courage to take my nice Woods rear dischage finish mower in there.

I still plan on using the FEL as part of the process with the rotary cutter. I'll tilt the bucket slightly up from level then put the loader in the 'float' position. That way I turn my FEL into something of a hazard sweeper for the tall grass. I'd rather hit a hidden stump or a half buried tire with my toothbar than with my mower. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif