Splitting LS k5055 2wd

/ Splitting LS k5055 2wd #1  

Ms61

Tractor
Ls k5055
High New to this forum.something let go on the range selector linkage inside the center casing just forward of the seat on my tractor.can’t get at the problem through the inspection plate opening,I have to split the tractor.is there someone here who has done this before?mostly I need to know if there is anything that needs disconnecting inside before I try to split it?( pins,snap ring,retaining bolt,etc.)thanks for any and all replies

/ Splitting LS k5055 2wd #2  
High New to this forum.something let go on the range selector linkage inside the center casing just forward of the seat on my tractor.can’t get at the problem through the inspection plate opening,I have to split the tractor.is there someone here who has done this before?mostly I need to know if there is anything that needs disconnecting inside before I try to split it?( pins,snap ring,retaining bolt,etc.)thanks for any and all replies

I would strongly suggest you get the workshop/service manual for your tractor. Not all tractors are the same when it comes to splitting and getting things to line up properly upon reassembly. Sorry I don't know your particular model well enough to give any guidance beyond that.

/ Splitting LS k5055 2wd #3  
Definitely get a workshop manual. Alo be careful of what you use to support bit haves.