Sprayer Uses

/ Sprayer Uses #1  

Nutcracker

Tractor
LSMT347
I might buy a good quality PTO sprayer for my tractor I dont have. In the past the only thing i ever used my riding mower pull behind sprayer for was for weed kill.

I dont mind spending for a good quality 3 point pto sprayer. Silly question here, for small gardern uses ( 1/4 acre +-) , food plots ( 2-4 acres) Grass/meadow/lawn ( 5 acres plus) , What are all the uses of a pto sprayer other than roundup to kill for food plot prep, ??

/ Sprayer Uses #2  
I spray my yard for ticks. 25gal in back of RTV with boomless spray wand. Couple of times I'll spray regular nozzle into backpack blower airstream for mosquitoes.

/ Sprayer Uses #3  
Once a sprayer has herbicide run through it,I never apply insecticide on plants with it again. Depending on type grass and proxcemity of trees,in addition to Round-up use you might spray broad leaf killers on pasture,hay and lawn. I spray livestock and once used my pto sprayer to reach beneath buildings with a flea infestation.

/ Sprayer Uses
Once a sprayer has herbicide run through it,I never apply insecticide on plants with it again. Depending on type grass and proxcemity of trees,in addition to Round-up use you might spray broad leaf killers on pasture,hay and lawn. I spray livestock and once used my pto sprayer to reach beneath buildings with a flea infestation.
That is interesting. I just thought you could rinse it out and us it for both.

/ Sprayer Uses #6  

After hearing the neighbors complain about not being able to rinse herbicides out of a sprayer,,
I ended up buying two of them,,
one is for herbicides, the other is for insects on fruit trees.

The sprayer was cheaper than loosing only one fruit tree.

I personally lost grape vines three different times,, because I did not understand how far 2-4D could drift,,
(That was before the internet told me to "STOP THAT!!" ) LOL!!

/ Sprayer Uses
After hearing the neighbors complain about not being able to rinse herbicides out of a sprayer,,
I ended up buying two of them,,
one is for herbicides, the other is for insects on fruit trees.

The sprayer was cheaper than loosing only one fruit tree.

I personally lost grape vines three different times,, because I did not understand how far 2-4D could drift,,
(That was before the internet told me to "STOP THAT!!" ) LOL!!
Glad, I found this out.

/ Sprayer Uses #8  
It's something to consider when choosing equipment so I'm glad I mentioned it.

/ Sprayer Uses
It's something to consider when choosing equipment so I'm glad I mentioned it.
Yeah thanks. Hearing this , now i think I will get a pto model for my grass kill for food plots etc. & a small one for the garden etc.