SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW #1  

bti611

NEED HELP!
I AM HAVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE BEARINGS FOR THIS DISC HARROW, THEY GET BROKEN VERY FAST, I AM USING NON RELUBE BEARINGS NOW, THE BEARING P/N IS: W211PPB3AG.
ANY RECOMENDATION OR ANY PARTICULAR BRAND OF BEARING THAT LAST LONGER??
THANKS,

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW #2  
Evening bti611,

Up here where we live we have a company called Bearings and Drives. Whenever we are having a problem with a bearing I go to them with the number. They always cure my problems with what they have. I would check around with a machine shop if you can't find a Bearings and Drives in your area.

Add you location at least you State so we can better help you.

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW #3  
That bearing number is actually for a Massy Ferguson disc! Casr-IH used round holes on all there bearings and they all have grease fittings.

Being misfits might be the problem.

The other part that we normally see with bearing failures is worn disc blades that require the arbor to be at or below soil surface level while operating.

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW #4  
BTI611, I have a model # 480 IH disk 24 feet wide. It has 1 1/8 square disk axles, Mine uses p/n # fd209ttrja greaseable flange bearings, I am reading this off my ticket where i bought one sat. and already put it on. Are yours flange bearings 1 1/8 in sq axle?

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW
mine is 1 1/2 square shafts

/ SQUARE BORE BEARINGS FOR IH DISC HARROW #6  
bti611, art is a very knowledge person with vast experience. A real pro. I would really check out what he is telling me.