squealing loader

/ squealing loader #1  

jam2004

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2230
I was just moving some stone with my loader (LA 211). After a few trips, the loader started squealing loudly when I dumped the bucket. I've never heard that sound before. Any ideas?

/ squealing loader
I was just moving some stone with my loader (LA 211). After a few trips, the loader started squealing loudly when I dumped the bucket. I've never heard that sound before. Any ideas?

/ squealing loader #3  
Your bushings maybe dry and is telling you it needs grease /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ squealing loader #4  
Your bushings maybe dry and is telling you it needs grease /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ squealing loader
10-4. Thanks.

/ squealing loader
10-4. Thanks.

/ squealing loader #7  
If the grease does not do it, check the dump cylinder, when rod is fully extended out, check to make sure rods are straight.
It unlikely but possible, if squeul is coming from cylinder.

/ squealing loader #8  
If the grease does not do it, check the dump cylinder, when rod is fully extended out, check to make sure rods are straight.
It unlikely but possible, if squeul is coming from cylinder.

/ squealing loader
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If the grease does not do it, check the dump cylinder, when rod is fully extended out, check to make sure rods are straight.
It unlikely but possible, if squeul is coming from cylinder. )</font>

Bob,

If they aren't straight, how do I straighten them?

jam

/ squealing loader
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If the grease does not do it, check the dump cylinder, when rod is fully extended out, check to make sure rods are straight.
It unlikely but possible, if squeul is coming from cylinder. )</font>

Bob,

If they aren't straight, how do I straighten them?

jam