Loader SSQA Adapters

/ SSQA Adapters #21  
You're welcome, man. Like other attachments, I always take the particular tractor into consideration when matching up the quick attach. They both function similarly, with nice spring loaded levers, and the fit has always been great.
I really hate to say it, since the choice has already been made, but for your 4310, I would have recommended the WR Long. The ATI weighs 76 pounds, and the WR Long is a more robust 100 pounds or more.

As long as you treat it nice, I think you'll be happy!
Travis

Here are a few pics from my collection. The owner of this tractor frequents TBN.

View attachment 660073

View attachment 660074

View attachment 660075

View attachment 660076

I have to say that is one of the ratttiest Kubota's I've ever seen. Not a good advertisement for your stuff.

/ SSQA Adapters
I have to say that is one of the ratttiest Kubota's I've ever seen. Not a good advertisement for your stuff.

I think that’s a Kioti...

/ SSQA Adapters #24  
I dunno, I'd say it looks pretty solid and well cared for to me! Just stored outside, is all. Thats at least 20 if not 30 years of outdoor storage taking a toll on the paint. And who cares what it looks like, the point is that with an SSQA adapter, even old iron can be made to run shiny new attachments like that grapple!

/ SSQA Adapters #25  
Something to Consider?

M5030 with bobtach moved 100s tons over 20 years with a grapple. Good fit up. With the M59 the grapple was loose and had to shim the lower grapple mounting plates with 3/8” shim plates. If not mated properly and the wedge pins engaged properly I can see where damage to the pin area could happen. There is some variation in manufacturing tolerances. See where others have had to modify their attachments too. Skid steer attachments are usually much heavier built using alloy steel to complement their higher lifting capacity.

Have about a dozen attachments with some having adapter plates. Bought the plates from the local Bobcat dealer being reasonably priced, well made and past customer support. Everything fits well, Danuser, Everything Attachments, Bobcat and Kubota.

Moral of the story is how well does the particular tractor mounted ssqa play with various attachments?

/ SSQA Adapters #26  

I think it successfully shows how you can put the finest modern attachments on an old tractor. I mean, many of these old tractors guys convert aren't necessarily spring chickens.
Travis

/ SSQA Adapters #27  
I dunno, I'd say it looks pretty solid and well cared for to me! Just stored outside, is all. Thats at least 20 if not 30 years of outdoor storage taking a toll on the paint. And who cares what it looks like, the point is that with an SSQA adapter, even old iron can be made to run shiny new attachments like that grapple!

Amen, bro. :drink:
Travis

/ SSQA Adapters #28  
Mine is a 2004 and farms every year and sure as **** don't look like that. I have a bit more personal pride in equipment I guess.