Loader SSQA Adapters

/ SSQA Adapters #11  
I have the ATI on my Kubota. The weakness is the locking mechanism. The round tube that the locking pin slides in is weak. Mine have distorted, resulting in binding the pin. I’ve had to ream them out numerous times to get it to work. It’s a poor design, and certainly isn’t “quick detach” once it binds, as it’s prone to do. Often I have to hammer it out to get the pin to move.
The fact that I use it on a grapple probably stresses it a lot.

/ SSQA Adapters #12  
I have the ATI on my Kubota. The weakness is the locking mechanism. The round tube that the locking pin slides in is weak. Mine have distorted, resulting in binding the pin. I’ve had to ream them out numerous times to get it to work. It’s a poor design, and certainly isn’t “quick detach” once it binds, as it’s prone to do. Often I have to hammer it out to get the pin to move.
The fact that I use it on a grapple probably stresses it a lot.

The OEM tube is the same gauge. If you were energetic, you could cut off the old ones and replace it with schedule 60 or 80 tube.

Shouldn't matter, grapple or bucket or forks. Sounds to me like the cutouts on the grapple plate aren't allowing the pins to fully engage. I've really torqued on mine in the past with my big M9000. My FEL can do 2.5 ton at the pins and I've used all of that before with no issues from either the ATI or the OEM. You need to check and see if the pins are fully engaging the plate cutouts and the plate is fully seated on the loader ends. If the pins don't fully engage, you can still cam over the locks because they are spring loaded.

When locked in properly, the loader ends of the SSQA take all the stress, not the pins.

/ SSQA Adapters #13  
So when you say Bob-tach, is that the hydraulic powered SSQA? That sounds super convenient to change attachments without leaving your seat!
The hydraulic power is an option on most Bobcat machines: YouTube

Toolcat 600w.jpg

/ SSQA Adapters
We offer the ATI Quick Attach and the WR Long Quick Attach adapters. We sell many more of the WR Long because they have more drawings on file, but guys tend to be happy with both.
ATI's prices vary depending on the loader, but I could've sold the ATI for $841 plus tax(for the LA681 loader), shipped to your door, so keep us in mind for your future needs!
Travis

Thanks Travis. So... If YOU needed one for your personal tractor, which brand would you purchase and why? Can you compare pros and cons of these two brands designs?

/ SSQA Adapters #16  
Thanks Travis. So... If YOU needed one for your personal tractor, which brand would you purchase and why? Can you compare pros and cons of these two brands designs?

You're welcome, man. Like other attachments, I always take the particular tractor into consideration when matching up the quick attach. They both function similarly, with nice spring loaded levers, and the fit has always been great.
I really hate to say it, since the choice has already been made, but for your 4310, I would have recommended the WR Long. The ATI weighs 76 pounds, and the WR Long is a more robust 100 pounds or more.

As long as you treat it nice, I think you'll be happy!
Travis

Here are a few pics from my collection. The owner of this tractor frequents TBN.

Kioti25544s.jpg

Kioti25545s.jpg

Kioti25543es.jpg

Kioti2554ees.jpg

/ SSQA Adapters #17  
Dealer installed an ATI on my LA403 at time of purchase,about $1K

Work's fine!
Nice to have all these years.

/ SSQA Adapters #20  
I tried to find one over a year ago for my old JD855 but was not successful. I would have kept the old girl but now I am glad I traded her for the bigger LS. Size does matter. Good info posted.