Star Nomination

/ Star Nomination #11  
Add Glennmac to the list and you have my vote for the foursome!
18-64320-TractorsigK.JPG

/ Star Nomination #12  
Re: Star Nomination-Man of the Year...

"You like me! You really, really like me!"…(Sally Fields) /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Thanks Guys,… Richard said it well…you are a special group of men… I really do appreciate the thoughts…/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Thank you… However…

Please excuse me, I don’t mean to turn this thread into a “Good Ole Boys Club”… but I really feel in my heart… that one man over and above all others has kept an even keel and level head, exhibited everyday common sense in all his posts, has always presented an unbiased view, a most trustworthy person and has the highest respect of every single member of TBN, bar none… already a Star member but I feel even a more special “One-of-a-Kind” category as I wish to nominate for TBN Man of the Year : Mr. Bird E. Senter
BirdSigT.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Star Nomination #13  

JM III I'll go ahead and vote yes for the first nominations and 2nd you on Birds nomination/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif They are all good candidates in my book.

/ Star Nomination #14  
I totally agree with you. Kubmech has been a great help to me. It is good to know that some one of his caliber and experience is willing to help others out with their problems.

Randy

/ Star Nomination #15  

<font color=blue>"You like me! You really, really like me!"…(Sally Fields) </font color=blue>

Usually I'm really good at movie trivia, but I can't quite place this one. For some reason I vaguely remember it coming from a man. Don't keep me in suspense!

Jeff

/ Star Nomination

These were Ms. Fields acceptance comments after receiving an Oscar for Norma Rae.

/ Star Nomination #17  

John, I appreciate the kind words, but you make me feel like a politician; just 'cause I talk more than most doesn't mean I know more./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I don't have anything close to the real knowledge that you, Kubmech, and Cowboydoc have, so I know I've learned a lot more than I've ever taught on the forum.

And like Richard said, it's honor enough for me to just be associated with this great group of people.

/ Star Nomination #18  
Mike,The respect and knowledge on this website can put one at oz,and if one looks close you can see its a well knitted family.I wouldn't want to be the one who chooses for everyone here is a star. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Star Nomination #19  
<font color=blue> wouldn't want to be the one who chooses for everyone here is a star.</font color=blue>

Well said, Thomas!

/ Star Nomination #20  
I'll run with all these too.

And the Mystery JM III.

Why is he such a mystery man?? - Doesn't want to waste valuable seconds typing is his password each day !!!

Cheers