Starting Century Branson post listing

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
Hi Guys,
What do you think of the idea of asking Muhammad to create a topic area posting for Century/Branson. They certainly seem to be catching on as a discussion topic. Maybe its time to move them from "other" into their own topic!
Please respond with your comments/interest!
Nick

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #2  
Sign me up. I think it's a very good idea.

SnowRidge

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #3  
I think a C/B listing would be at least as active as the Mahindra listing. Certainly more than some of the others such as MF/ Cub. I think it would be a smart move.
Pacesetter

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #4  
Sign me up. Love my Branson

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #5  
A C/B listing would be a great idea. And it would have the added bonus of further annoying the "big three" advocates who still have not forgiven me for my "mistake" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #6  
I'm all for it. What does Muhammad have to say.
Chipperman

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #9  
Ditto, B/C the best tractor for your $ </font> . /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

db in Gainesville, fl
3510 FEL, and the other toys <font color="red"> </font>

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #10  
Our own forum would be a great idea. I talked to my dealer yesterday and asked him how things were going and he said that he can't get any 3045 unless he has a name of a buyer with money down as they are selling so fast that they are only shipping sold units. the smaller units are not selling that fast but when people see the small difference in price they all want the 40hp-pto.
I can see why cause they are a great tractor. I just got my deer plots seeded today and I've got 32 hrs doing everything from plowing, disking, draging, fertilizing, planting, and then I brushhogged last years stand.