Starting Century Branson post listing

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #11  
Sounds good to me. I looked at a lot of tractors before picking a Branson. My neighbor has also purchased a 3510 after I told him about them.

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #12  
Well--it's unanimous. I sure hope the popularity doesn't drive the price up into the big three range!

/ Starting Century Branson post listing
I emailed Muhammad so we will have to wait and see what he says, thanks for the support on my idea
Nick

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #14  
I'd love to see a forum for C/B.

/ Starting Century Branson post listing
Hi again guys,
Just letting you know I haven't heard from Muhammad yet on the C/B forum. I sure hope it catches on and we get our own. I still enjoy reading all of the others but as a new C/B dealer I am excited about keeping this great exchange of info going in our specific brand.
Thanks for your support of the idea, I'm sure Muhammad is really busy and will get back to us shortly.
THanks again,
Nick

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #16  
I am very new here, have spent hours the last two days searching for info to help with tractor decision, and find that I am becoming interested in Century tractors, among others, primarily because it appears that the value may be there. Problem is that no dealers found yet in Central Calif. Anyway, I would be very interested in in a site for Century Branson.

/ Starting Century Branson post listing #17  
Ron, I sent you a private message. We sell Branson's in Red Bluff. Dave