starting engine for quick jobs

/ starting engine for quick jobs
<font color=blue>...If you not going to use the tractor, why bother starting it.</font color=blue>

Simple.. the dealer is returning it today. They will have to start it to back it off the trailer. I might as well leave it running and mess around with it, just to let it fully warm up. Make scents? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ starting engine for quick jobs #12  
<font color=blue>Make scents? </font color=blue>

Diesels, oh my yes!! Lot's of scents. Make your head a little fuzzy at times too! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Makes perfect scents!! Actually, getting out into the crisp air might clear out the pain a little. Plus, you'll have to concentrate on what your doing instead of the dental work. OBTW, sorry to hear about that. Never had a root canal done, but heard that they're a real female dog!! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Terry

/ starting engine for quick jobs #13  
bob: i have been known to OCASIONALLY start and stop engine, bu tmost of the time no matter how shot the job i will let it really warm up, only uses a few oz. of diesel, and i cn always find something to do for 5 min. while it warms.