Starting problems with John Deere 250 skid loader

/ Starting problems with John Deere 250 skid loader #1  

Hwhisman

Tractor
250 John Deere skid loader
HELP !
I have a John Deere 250 series 2 skid steer that has me baffled. It ran perfectly one day the next day I have nothing when I turn on the key ( no instrument lights or anything) it has a new battery so I ruled that out. Checked feed to ignition switch has 13 volts. This is the strange part it also has 13 volts at the solnoid post on the switch When turned to that position.The park brake switch checked out also. All the gauge connections have 12.5 volts feeding them but nothing comes on. Is there a ground wire somewhere that I am missing that would make them come on? Btw the seat safety switch has been by passed.
If anyone can answear my question any help would be greatly appreciated, before I pull out what hair I have left

/ Starting problems with John Deere 250 skid loader #2  
Start wiggling plugs and checking grounds even check positive cable high resistance can cause problems
Also

/ Starting problems with John Deere 250 skid loader #3  
Make sure that your continuous hydraulics switch is off if you have one.

On my ASV skidsteer, if I leave that switch on (it’s used for the snowblower), the skidsteer will act like it’s dead. Luckily I’ve done it enough times now that I know what is going on as soon as it happens.