Startron, Star Tron, Star-tron

/ Startron, Star Tron, Star-tron
I'm beginning to perceive a trend here..... I went through the Automotive aisle at 2 local Walmarts, no luck.

Got to be a story behind this placement location. Seems now you can't walk into a store w/o checking the web first !

:confused2: Rgds, D.

/ Startron, Star Tron, Star-tron #13  
My customers call it smurf piss, but claim it works great.

/ Startron, Star Tron, Star-tron #14  
I'm beginning to perceive a trend here..... I went through the Automotive aisle at 2 local Walmarts, no luck.

Got to be a story behind this placement location. Seems now you can't walk into a store w/o checking the web first !

:confused2: Rgds, D.

Try the boating section where you find the 2 stroke outboard oil, the two bottles I bought were right beside oil.

Thnx Mjones - will do. Canadian stores can be organized a little differently (our boating season is short), but I guess what is throwing me off here is I've never come across a gasoline additive that has this type of shelf placement before. I'm not sure yet if this is a specific marketing strategy from Startron, or just shelf-space-war pressure from the big players.

Creekbend - you're welcome ! Now, if you search on TBN, you will find a few comments about Startron scattered here and there. Startron is a relatively new product - my hope for this thread was to act as a central collection point for info. It's been a useful product for me, and I know I'm not the only one struggling with alcohol in fuel, or just poor fuel quality.

Randy - I'm still laughing about the Smurf line ! :thumbsup:

Rgds, D.

/ Startron, Star Tron, Star-tron #17  
I'm in your neck of the woods Will.

The only place I've found it so far is TSC in Alliston. Barrie story doesn't have it yet.

Rgds, D.

Home hardware in Bradford stocks it., in the additives isle. Stumbled across it last week.

Thanks Will - not too many places consistently have it here, outside of boating season. Like TSC, that is probably the Small Engine version at Home Hardware.

I'm chasing the Marine version, which is more concentrated/economical. Will try West Marine here, and price a few shops in Upstate NY.

Rgds, D.