Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #51  
maybe I in the wrong forums but here we go. traded my 2010 jd 2305 for a 2032R looked at the 2032 (used) looked ok so told the dealer its a go and he gave me a trade price or outright, when the tractor and paper work showed up 2032 rear weights were gone (4) I asked and he said dont come with them. But got it anyway. paid in cash and paper work says paid in full and he jacked the price another 500 dollars, next day he came back and said they made a mistake and they want sales tax . almost fell on my knees,and he gave me a qoute on a cozycab at there cost so I called another jd dealer same qoute so another deal. today I got a call from the dealer and she (book keeper) said pay the tax or go to court, hard for a 76 year ol man to handle this crap.couple days later weights showed up but another 200 bucks.what can I do.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #53  
maybe I in the wrong forums but here we go. traded my 2010 jd 2305 for a 2032R looked at the 2032 (used) looked ok so told the dealer its a go and he gave me a trade price or outright, when the tractor and paper work showed up 2032 rear weights were gone (4) I asked and he said dont come with them. But got it anyway. paid in cash and paper work says paid in full and he jacked the price another 500 dollars, next day he came back and said they made a mistake and they want sales tax . almost fell on my knees,and he gave me a qoute on a cozycab at there cost so I called another jd dealer same qoute so another deal. today I got a call from the dealer and she (book keeper) said pay the tax or go to court, hard for a 76 year ol man to handle this crap.couple days later weights showed up but another 200 bucks.what can I do.

I would tell them to shove the 'deal' where the sun don't shine and put a stop payment on the check. Oops, my bad, no check. Paperwork says paid in full, so the dealer is on the hook for the tax. But you should talk to a lawyer to make sure of that statement.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #54  
Yeah me too.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #55  

I'd send the dealer a bill for my time and aggravation. I'd make my fee exactly the amount that they are asking me to pay them. If they told me they were going to take me to court I'd tell them I'll countersue. I'm not saying you should do this... you have to have the stomach for it.

I used this method once with a phone company that was demanding I pay fees that I did not owe. In the end, they were more than happy to call it even and walk away. And we never went to court. Most companies that say they will take you to court are bluffing. It's not worth their time or money. But if you go my route, you do have to be prepared to go to court if it comes to that.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #56  
   / Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #57  
Wow just bought 2 Grasshopper mowers and they are on top. I knew they were good but apparently great. Thanks for the info.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #58  
Is there some way (maybe for an admin) to "permanently" store files such as these PDF reports on TBN? The first 3 reports referenced are no longer available from their original locations. I've downloaded and saved the 2016 one for my own use, but for others like myself who are newcomers it would be nice to access the older ones as well.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #59