Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,372  
Yep. Same here. Looks like the sinking ship has now gone completely under and has stopped bubbling.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,373  
Yep. Same here. Looks like the sinking ship has now gone completely under and has stopped bubbling.
Nothing left but the oil slick and I bet it was running on snake oil.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,375  
Now the EA website is back! I called...mailbox is full.
2024_03_18_11.47.10.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,377  
The bill probably needed to be paid for the website. I'm sure they are keeping it up because if he is trying to sell the company, a working, high ranking website will make it appear more valuable.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,378  
If you are within driving distance and they have it in stock for immediate pickup then buying makes sense.

Address: 1506 Emmanuel Church Rd Conover, NC 28613

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,379  
Looking at Google maps there's a Church close by, Emmanuel Baptist and I just called, spoke to a nice lady who said she hasn't seen any cars, attachments or activities over there last couple of months and I'm not the first to call. Her suggestion was if anyone wants more information or bought something to call the Conover police department.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,380  
If you are within driving distance and they have it in stock for immediate pickup then buying makes sense.

Address: 1506 Emmanuel Church Rd Conover, NC 28613
Plus, if they have unsold inventory and have a liquidator. I'd do a pickup only and pay when it is on the bed. :ROFLMAO: