Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,511  
From cornell.edu:
Business entities are eligible for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Businesses generally file for chapter 7 liquidation when there is no possibility of achieving profitability under a chapter 11 reorganization. A chapter 7 bankruptcy terminates the company's operations and takes the company completely out of business.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,512  
HayFarmer has it right.

Like I said, EA is done. The Fat Lady has sung.

It is interesting that the Chapter 11 route was not taken. Someone decided that there was very little chance of EA being a viable business after reorganization. Think about that.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,513  
HayFarmer has it right.

Like I said, EA is done. The Fat Lady has sung.

It is interesting that the Chapter 11 route was not taken. Someone decided that there was very little chance of EA being a viable business after reorganization. Think about that.
Why should he, when he has millions of other people's dollars to live on.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,514  
Not that it has any bearing in this thread but those leaks can be avoided by simply putting the screws in the ridge, either pre-drill or take a sharp pointed punch or nail to start the hole in the ridge, this keeps the hole smooth and will not damage the rubber seal on the screw, water can't stand on a ridge but it can surely run and leak in the flat.
That’s what we did on my steel roof. Been up about 8 years now with no problems. And I haven’t had to replace any more asphalt shingles that were blown off in spring winds like I used to do every year.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,515  
Why should he, when he has millions of other people's dollars to live on.
If he diverted funds from the company to his personal account, or to purchase personal assets, he will lose them plus get some close and personal time with Bubba in the iron bar hotel.

It is not very Christian of me, but he needs to suffer. A lot of folks got screwed and there should be a price paid. Not talking about folks who got their money refunded by CC companies and were inconvenienced, but those who lost thousands of dollars.

I stopped paying with checks decades ago for this reason. And I have never wanted anything badly enough to wait months to get it. Well...there was this one girl...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,516  
Claims and supporting documentation should be sent to Lt. Clark, 828-464-4698, Robert.Clark@ConoverNC.gov... Investigation is VERY active/on-going... In addition to banks, contractors, vendors, and employees, there are 56 individual customer claimants thus far...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,518  
Claims and supporting documentation should be sent to Lt. Clark, 828-464-4698, Robert.Clark@ConoverNC.gov... Investigation is VERY active/on-going... In addition to banks, contractors, vendors, and employees, there are 56 individual customer claimants thus far...
Glad to see you finally did it, there was zero chance waiting around on them to call you " one of their most valued customers" back, but at least this way there may be a small chance to recover some of the money that they hi-jacked from you, and maybe a better chance to help them prosecute the guilty party.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,519  
A family this corrupt (Ted, Charles, Son) must have allowed the businesses themselves to be run professionally while they skimmed money out of it, because as far as I know, their products were always top notch.

Seems very odd to me - just look at Boeing. Boeing products went downhill rapidly while the Wall Street Financiers ran it, starting with W. James McNerney (Jack Welch GE acolyte) in 2005.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,520  
A family this corrupt (Ted, Charles, Son) must have allowed the businesses themselves to be run professionally while they skimmed money out of it, because as far as I know, their products were always top notch.
Be careful who you lump into this mess. Ted is as crooked as can be and has been most of his life. From everybody I have talked with, his brother Charles is as honest as they come. I have no idea on the son.