Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,541  
LiveDog, It looks like All Attachments have very nice grapples and other implements, however they should post their prices on the website.
They want to know your email and phone# ect... before they give you a price.
When I was shopping for a new truck, a tractor, and a minivan, I learned NOT TO leave my phone # with salesmen.
They will call you at all hours and hound you because you haven't bought their widget.
But they have a very nice website.. Thank You for posting it.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,542  
I hope my posts are helpful for others and I appreciate all your help/support/info/understanding... I have indeed been follow-up contacted by officials who are conducting a VERY thorough investigation... The outcome is unsure and may produce some surprises especially since it appears that federal/criminal charges may soon be levied but I can assure you this is far from over... The sooner all the entangled principals with fiduciary responsibilities come together and equitably resolve this dispute/fraud the better...

FYI, Here is another URL for tractor and skid steer attachments that may help fill the gap for you... Ask for Steve... All Attachments
I definitely hope you can get your money back.

All Attachments's stump bucket grapple looks pretty interesting to me - I usually make pretty orderly piles of my cut brush so this would probably do a good enough job grabbing them, and it looks like quite the digger!
1711644999560.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,543  
LiveDog, It looks like All Attachments have very nice grapples and other implements, however they should post their prices on the website.
They want to know your email and phone# ect... before they give you a price.
When I was shopping for a new truck, a tractor, and a minivan, I learned NOT TO leave my phone # with salesmen.
They will call you at all hours and hound you because you haven't bought their widget.
But they have a very nice website.. Thank You for posting it.
They say they have been in bidness since 1948.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,545  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,546  
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've been searching for something online and Everything Attachments website appears to be up again. It was for me. How can this be? 🤷‍♀️

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,547  
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've been searching for something online and Everything Attachments website appears to be up again. It was for me. How can this be? 🤷‍♀️

Sure enough I put a FAST Shipping item in the cart

GM102 - EA 102" Multi Speed HD Rotary Tiller
$8,152.00

It really does seem like the order page is functional.

I put a hat in the cart a few weeks back and it was also still there.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,548  
Maybe they are fishing for suckerfish. Or the orders route to Ted's new company.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,549  

Is there a working "reviews" section In the website? Might be a good venue as for customer feedback, AKA, Public Service Announcements.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,550  
Is there a working "reviews" section In the website? Might be a good venue as for customer feedback, AKA, Public Service Announcements.
I saw some reviews under landscape rakes dated Jan and Feb of 2024. Let us know when you post your review.

Returning customers can log in with their email address and password.