Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,331  
Hard to believe someone would build something that big and tall and no mention of a elevator(s).
I think people often design places while they're capable and their only thought of people who might need an elevator is to exclude them, not thinking of using it when they get infirm

then again it's worked out for him, he won't be needing an elevator there either

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,332  
Hard to believe someone would build something that big and tall and no mention of a elevator(s).
Did you read the listing? lol.

"Elevate your experience by taking the elevator to the second level—a true spectacle awaits!"

A real spectacle, indeed.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,334  
Holy schmokes !!! Ol' Teddy sure was living high on the hog. I don't think he was heating that place with firewood brought in with his grapple.

That's not a house, more of a commercial office building IMHO.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,335  
I thought I had a lot of glass. Teddy probably had as much is his bathrooms.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,336  
I was at a tractor dealer today and the owner reports having known Ted and his brother for years. The owner reported that Ted is a smooth talking shiester and his brother is as honest as the day is long. Ted has apparently done something similar to this before, several times, but not to this degree. He reported that as of 3 weeks ago Ted was nowhere to be found and the authorities were looking for him. He got this info from Ted's brother.
I have a brother like Ted unfortunately. We are 💯% opposite.

Same family different moral and ethical compass so it is believable.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,337  
I have a brother like Ted unfortunately. We are 💯% opposite.

Same family different moral and ethical compass so it is believable.
There is an old saying. " You can pick your friends but not your family" and that is unfortunately a fact, I suspect we all have someone in our family that is not to our liking, and I know that I am supposed to love everyone , but you have to love some people from afar.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,338  
I notice when businesses change generations, if the father ran a reputable business, the kids to squeeze it for every nickle. If dad was a scumbag, the kids want to clean it up.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,340  
Few family businesses make it past the first generation.