Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #11  
Honestly I do not know what the tech did to get it back on. Here is another picture of the part that keeps slipping off. Have any idea what it is? Is it the shaft or the clamping bolt, or neither?

TieRod6.jpg

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #12  
Thank you guys so much for responding to my post. Everyone is always so helpful on this site. I wish I could somehow express my gratitude to you all.

Honestly I do not know what the tech did to get it back on there, but whatever he did was not enough to make sure it stays connected. Here is another picture up close with an arrow pointed to the area that attaches the part to the tire. I am not sure what it's called. Is it the shaft that you refer to or is it a clamping bolt? As you can probably tell, I have very little experience with tractors or anything mechanical.
TieRod6.jpg

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #13  
   / Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #14  
Thanks Tommy, I will give it a try. You have any idea what it will take to replace the part if it is worn?

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #16  
Tommy, how much is the part? Do you have the operator's manual for this tractor as well?

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #17  
   / Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #18  
I might need to replace the shaft if it is worn out. If it is worn out I will post more pictures of it. I will call Thomas or Harold to place an order. Thanks again for your help.

/ Steering shaft rod ends and Tie rod ends #19  
I had a mechanic take a look at it and he told me that the part is worn out and it does not have the correct bolt on it. I gave him your guys contact information so he can give them a call and describe the shaft to them. I sure hope it does not cost me an arm and a leg..... I just replaced the transmission in my truck this week.