Steph's Nature Pics

/ Steph's Nature Pics #131  
Re: Steph\'s Nature Pics

Eddie, it looks like Steph is really enjoying her new camera. Her photo composition is getting much better. In the beginning you are always overwhelmed with the camera, but after you learn it's basic features you start to concentrate more on the subject and how the image will look. I think I see that transition happening. I have a bazillion pictures of wildflowers and bugs that I took with my camera. Kathy also has loads of wildflower pictures she took. Now, her pictures look better than mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Steph's Nature Pics #132  

Eddie, it looks like Steph is really enjoying her new camera. Her photo composition is getting much better. In the beginning you are always overwhelmed with the camera, but after you learn it's basic features you start to concentrate more on the subject and how the image will look. I think I see that transition happening. I have a bazillion pictures of wildflowers and bugs that I took with my camera. Kathy also has loads of wildflower pictures she took. Now, her pictures look better than mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Steph's Nature Pics #133  

For a second I thought that I was watching "Wild Kingdom". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pictures!

/ Steph's Nature Pics #134  

For a second I thought that I was watching "Wild Kingdom". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pictures!

/ Steph's Nature Pics #135  

Eddie,

Thanks for the info. I just received mine the other day. I got the package deal they had (camera, carrying case, 1 gig card and lens cleaning kit for $383.99 I think) plus they had free shipping (FedEx) to boot. I was surprised at how fast it came. The camera is awesome. I had been checking it out ever since a prior thread about the digital camcorder taking stills. I've had my old Fuji Finepix for 4 years and it was time to upgrade.
I hope you are getting a commission Eddie!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Steph's Nature Pics #136  

Eddie,

Thanks for the info. I just received mine the other day. I got the package deal they had (camera, carrying case, 1 gig card and lens cleaning kit for $383.99 I think) plus they had free shipping (FedEx) to boot. I was surprised at how fast it came. The camera is awesome. I had been checking it out ever since a prior thread about the digital camcorder taking stills. I've had my old Fuji Finepix for 4 years and it was time to upgrade.
I hope you are getting a commission Eddie!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Steph's Nature Pics

Cottontail Rabbit

He or maybe she, comes around all the time now and is getting closer and closer to the house. This is really fun to see it lose it's fear of us and basically ignore us.

Eddie

Attachments

• 904642-Parents House, June 06 011 (Small).jpg
    904642-Parents House, June 06 011 (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 168
   / Steph's Nature Pics

Cottontail Rabbit

He or maybe she, comes around all the time now and is getting closer and closer to the house. This is really fun to see it lose it's fear of us and basically ignore us.

Eddie

/ Steph's Nature Pics

White-Breasted Nuthatch

This little guy has been giving her fits. They never stay still very long, and 5 seconds is a long time for them. It's very hard to get the picture of them because of how they keep going from place to place!!!!

Eddie

Attachments

• 904643-Parents House, June 06 044 (Small).jpg
    904643-Parents House, June 06 044 (Small).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 172
   / Steph's Nature Pics

White-Breasted Nuthatch

This little guy has been giving her fits. They never stay still very long, and 5 seconds is a long time for them. It's very hard to get the picture of them because of how they keep going from place to place!!!!

Eddie