Stick on a TIG machine

/ Stick on a TIG machine #31  
I wish my phone would load that video!
Shield Arc - that is high praise to say ANY machine can hold a candle to a short hood's arc with a 5p. Man you might find yourself on a no fly list talking like that ;) it did lay it down pretty good. I feel that 6010 is the benchmark because it was the first and it still remains relevant in the industry. Thank a pipeliner! The wheel barrows of the welding industry. Hard to push around and easily upset. I'm looking at buying a smaller ( single phase)machine and would like to have the option to run stick or ac/dc tig. I want it to do 6011 or 10 makes no difference to me, even though I wear my hat over my left ear. 7018 is a must.
Mark- your recommendation and price? And when can you ship it?

/ Stick on a TIG machine #32  
When I got that lunch box size machine, fired it up, I was floored at the quality of the arc. The non adjustable hot start, and arc force only wet my appetite. The hot start is very helpful, and you can tack open root with out blowing holes. If you pay close attention you can tell the arc force is there. I found a good deal on Craig's list a used V350-Pro construction model, (lowest model) and fell in love! The PA-200 welds just as good as the V350-Pro, except the V350-Pro can do so much more with the puddle. After running the construction model for a while I decided to bite the bullet and buy the V350-Pro with pulse, (top of the line). Turned around and sold the construction model for a $100.00 more than I paid for it.
Soon as Everlast comes out with a combination welding machine that can stick weld as good as the PA-200, and Tig weld as good as a Dynasty they will sell like hot cakes!;)

/ Stick on a TIG machine #33  
Well shield arc I am defiantly not dynasty material- I'm more diversion compatible. Most of my tig experience is with a rig that has a coke bottle for insulation and scratch start. I would like to get better at tiging aluminum. I have been wanting one for a while and today just decided I'm not getting any richer so whats the worst that could happen.

/ Stick on a TIG machine #34  
If it's an entry level, diversion type machine you want, the Power TIG 185 offers basic stick/tig/ac/dc performance. If you want something better, but under the diversion price tag, the PowerTIG 200 DX would fit the bill. It has pulse and everything you'd need for TIG and stick. 200 amps AC/DC pulse TIG and of course 160 amps stick. Available in Dual Voltage or single 220. It can ship Monday. PM me for the tbn discount and I'll also send you my cell if you need to discuss any finer points.

/ Stick on a TIG machine #35  
Mark- I tired to pm you, but I don't know if it went. It is very difficult to do it on the iPhone ap and I am rarely at a computer. I am very interested!