Sticks and walnut yard clean up

/ Sticks and walnut yard clean up #12  
My neighbor has an old farm implement (I don't know exactly what its called) that he uses to rake the yard and gravel back onto the driveway in the spring. It ataches to the 3PH and has a chain set up with tines attached that rotate perpendicular to the rear of the tractor...basicaly it rakes every thing to one side....it works remarkabley well...Maybe someone knows what I am talking about.

/ Sticks and walnut yard clean up #13  
I just wait till spring and let the lawn roller smash them into the ground. For some reason the dogs will sniff them out after a while, paw them up crack them open and eat them.

/ Sticks and walnut yard clean up #15  
offcamber said:
My neighbor has an old farm implement (I don't know exactly what its called) that he uses to rake the yard and gravel back onto the driveway in the spring. It ataches to the 3PH and has a chain set up with tines attached that rotate perpendicular to the rear of the tractor...basicaly it rakes every thing to one side....it works remarkabley well...Maybe someone knows what I am talking about.

Sounds like a side delivery rake-used for windrowing hay prior to baling.

/ Sticks and walnut yard clean up #16  
yankeerider said:
Sounds like a side delivery rake-used for windrowing hay prior to baling.

That sounds right but all the pictures I have found of a side delivery rake don't look like what he has and its much smaller. Its maybe 7 feet wide. When the snow melts enough so I can actually see it I'll try and get a picture...